I’ve been having a really fun time writing posts for this hobby-blog of mine over the last couple of months. It has taught me a few things about myself:
- I like planning to take pictures of my food and writing about my food experiences
- I like writing about places I’ve travelled to
- I like writing about future plans
- I like making loose plans about what I want to do in the future
- I really enjoy writing and editing
Writing posts for this blog has made me gravitate towards things I really enjoy and has really emphasized that for me. Some of these things include:
- I love food and trying out new restaurants
- I love a great latte and I’m always on the hunt to find the perfect latte, in the perfect cafe
- I love to be outside and documenting my outdoor adventures
- I am so eager to travel everywhere that my plan of where I want to go keeps changing
And so with all of those things in mind, it seems to be obvious that I would transition this blog (or start a new one) into a travel oriented blog. A blog with posts of ‘must sees’, restaurants to try, coffee shops to visit, and things to do in different places. I am keen to combine all of my interests and form a blog which is focused on a few of my favourite things.
I have a lot of research to do on how to make this happen and what I need to do to accomplish this, but I am excited for this challenge. I’ve been slowly trying to decide where I want to travel next winter so that I can blog all about it – I’ve narrowed it down to either Central or South America. With a backup plan (if travel is still hindered by COVID restrictions) to spend 2 or 3 months in a Central American country where we can surf, eat fresh food, drink good coffee, relax, hike, and see fun wild critters.