Do you ever visit a place and want to bring back the best souvenir that summarizes your trip? Sums up all of the good things in one object? Well, I have a few ideas which may be useful for those looking when visiting Tofino:
- A ‘ coffee. surf.’ t-shirt from Merge, a curated little pink shop.
- A growler full of your favourite beer from Tofino Brewing Co.
- Cool stickers from any shop in town – I think Storm Surf Shop and Two Trees have the best stickers in town!
- Blank wildlife notebooks from Mermaid Tales, the local bookshop
- A chunky knit hat from Two Trees
- A bag of coffee beans (ground or whole beans) from Tofino Coffee Roasting or Rhino Coffeehouse
- A sterling silver or gold plated wave ring from SALT or Caravan Beach Shop
All of these little souvenirs are often locally sourced and support the artisans in Tofino. They are also things that will can be used everyday or incorporated into your every day, and won’t just sit on a shelf. I own all of the aforementioned things which remind me daily of my life in Tofino, but when I am away from Tofino I will still use often and will subtly remind me of one of my favourite places.